jueves, 13 de junio de 2013

My favourites quotes about Augustus Waters


“Oh, I wouldn't mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.”


“Maybe 'okay' will be our 'always” 

“The world," he said, "is not a wish-granting factory.”  

“The world wasn't made for us, we were made for the world”  

“Its a metephor, see: you put the killing thing right between your teeth but you dont give it the power to do its killing.” 

“I'll fight it. I'll fight it for you. Don't you worry about me, Hazel Grace. I'm okay. I'll find a way to hang around and annoy you for a long time.”

 “I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.” 

“Seriously, don’t even get me started on my hot bod. You don’t want to see me naked, Dave. Seeing me naked actually took Hazel Grace’s breath away,” he said, nodding toward the oxygen tank. 

 “He shook his head, just looking at me.
     "What?" I asked.     "Nothing," he said.     "Why are you looking at me like that?"      Augustus half smiled. "Because you're beautiful. I enjoy looking at beautiful people, and I    decided a while ago not to deny myself the simpler pleasures of existence.” 

“¿Qué más? Ella es tan hermosa. No te cansas de verla. Nunca te preocupas si es más inteligente que tú: sabes que lo es. Es graciosa sin querer serlo. La amo. Soy tan afortunado de amarla...”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario